Severe Memory Loss During School
Zolpidem
by Ambien
Citation:   Ambien. "Severe Memory Loss During School: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp49534)". Erowid.org. Aug 16, 2021. erowid.org/exp/49534

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I have been prescribed this pill for over a year now, But I just recently discovered that I can use to get fucked up. I found this accidentally one night as I took it and got back onto my computer for about a hour. As I got up from my computer, I fell right back down onto my guitar. Little did I know, I was really screwed up off one 10MG tablet. I went running all through my house at two in the morning because it felt so good. A couple days after this was our school art show, Which I did not want to attend. As I was going to school I took two of these with a coke and by 8:30 (30 minutes after I took it) I was really starting to feel it. I was running all through the art show like one fucked up kid making a ass out of myself. The only two things I remember was asking where my friend's artwork was, As well as ditching the art show to go out for a cigarette. This is a very powerful drug, And I can easily see how people can get addicted to it. I have done this drug in my house, At school, At my friend's house, And before I boarded a airplane, And this is definitely a drug to do in your house.

Overall, Its kinda gay. It makes me feel really good, But I function like a two year old, And if I can't remember feeling good then whats the point. I do not believe I'll be doing this drug too much anymore.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49534
Published: Aug 16, 2021Views: 289
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), School (35)