responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Felt Gravity Pull Me in a Soothing Way
Phalaris Grass & Tobacco
by Anthony F.
Citation:   Anthony F.. "Felt Gravity Pull Me in a Soothing Way: An Experience with Phalaris Grass & Tobacco (exp49565)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49565

7 hits smoked Phalaris Grass (leaves)
    smoked Tobacco

DMT Buzz

I've tried many different substances from Blue Lotus to Salvia 15x. I liked those experiences, but when I read about DMT I had the feeling that it was going to be great stuff. I knew that one could find DMT in several different kinds of plants, but I had no luck finding any of those until I read about Phalaris grass a.k.a. 'Reed grass'. It just so happened that the pond behind my land is bordered with Phalaris grass. I did the research to make sure it was true Phalaris grass and my result was positive.

I stuffed dried Phalaris clippings into an empty cigar roll, grabbed my lighter and walked outside under the stars above. (The amount of Phalaris was equal to about 4 long leafs.) Outside it was calm and quiet, and so it was in my mind. I lit it up, expecting nothing, and then took a long toke. The smoke burned my throat but I held it in for a good 7 sec. After my second toke my balance was slightly off and I felt abnormally heavy, like after smoking good cannabis, and it was pleasent this sensation. I took about 5 more heavy tokes and rested my head back against my truck. I felt gravity in a different and pleasent way. I nice soft swirling sensation filled my brain. I became more aware of colors and sounds, but felt euphoric and relaxed.

I then atempted to walk. Walking wasn't hard, but took more effort in balancing. I then laid on the lawn and looked into the vast array of stars. Nothing appeared more special about them, but laying there another sensation came. As I laid under the stars I felt gravity pull me in a soothing way. I felt very connected to the earth and I sware I could feel the Earth's rotation. I could feel the connection between body and ground, and so aware of it I was that I could feel the deep hum and rotation of Earth. It was all pleasent.

If I really was aware of the Earths rotation, I'll never know, but it was oh so pleasent. Now I shall have to try extracting the DMT from the Phalaris grass. I like this stuff.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49565
Published: Aug 7, 2018Views: 2,043
Phalaris Grass (174) : First Times (2), Nature / Outdoors (23), Combinations (3), Alone (16)