Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Loss (Or Lack of Loss) of Magic
MDMA
by Flowerflip
Citation:   Flowerflip. "Loss (Or Lack of Loss) of Magic: An Experience with MDMA (exp49789)". Erowid.org. May 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/49789

MDMA
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

The only negative side effects I have really felt from ecstasy is the annoying jaw clenching that I have to get control of and the initial dissapointment of the crash. The next day after ecstasy I do feel really down BUT, for the next week or so, I usually am in amazing moods (possibly due to rising saratonin?) All that I know is that for the next four to seven days every single time I am smoking a bowl or a joint and listening to music I am in an amazing natural ecstasy-like state where I can fully appreciate the music in a very ecstasy-like way and tap into the emotions that I had previously felt.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49789
Published: May 19, 2019Views: 289
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Music Discussion (22), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)