Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Ring of Saturn
PCP
by Guess
Citation:   Guess. "Ring of Saturn: An Experience with PCP (exp49840)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2017. erowid.org/exp/49840

oral PCP

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I wanted to try acid so a guy sold me angel dust [3 Grams] because he couldn't get any acid. I had the house to myself that night so I was gonna try a true hallucinogen for the first time by myself. He told me take it all it'll fuck you up good. So I ate it all, no one would be home for 7 hours.

I remeber for about 45 minutes nothing happened and it was starting to piss me off. Next thing I know I move my arm to get a cigarette and it had a trace behind it. So I smoke a cigarette moving my arms thinkin this is cool. I start to get alot higher quick, not hallucinating, so I go watch T.V. I'm staring at the T.V when I feel like I'm asleep dreaming not recognizing what I took. I remeber a complete understanding of the universe. I remeber walking on the rings of saturn with a man of great importance. God? Maybe, I didn't think so.

Next thing I know my parents are screaming in my face. They said they've been screaming at the top of their lungs for 2 hours because I've been staring at the T.V with a blank stare for 4 hours. Now I've forgotten what I took. Theres a light waterfall of sweat pouring off the middle top of my head onto the ground. I look at our cat and its red. My mom decides to take me to the hospital. On the way it was raining hard and the rain would hit the ground on the freeway and put holes in the ground. The clouds were dragons and images of what I thought was satan. The hospital looked something like a newer episode of the simpsons with the color tones and feel of it.

They tested my urine and said it had an extreme amount of PCP enough to label my visit an overdose. Then the floor fell out under me and I fell for what seemed like and hour in pitch black hearing little kids screaming. I woke up in my bed at home. I went upstairs and asked my mom what happened. She said what are you talking about and walked away.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49840
Published: Nov 18, 2017Views: 5,757
PCP (113) : Overdose (29), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Alone (16)