individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Home Study On Detection Times
Cannabis & Drug Testing
by Rather Not
Citation:   Rather Not. "Home Study On Detection Times: An Experience with Cannabis & Drug Testing (exp49940)". Erowid.org. Jul 25, 2009. erowid.org/exp/49940

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Informal home study on detection times (because I now work for a government contractor): I recently had to quit regular use of weed due to working for the communist facist's we call our government. Due to my inability to completely quit I decided to test our testers. Phase one is to determine what my personal detection times are. I have used common over the counter drug test kits available at the local drug store. What I have determined is the following: After having not smoked other than one or two hits off of a pipe on Friday night (very potent weed-did the trick) I have consistently tested clean by Sunday evening of the same weekend. So far I have performed this ritual 3 times.

My next course of action is to investigate the use of synthetic urine. Since I am paranoid wondering if they can detect fake urine, I am planning on ordering a couple of samples and submitting them to legimate drug testing labs personally to see what their response is. I will post a follow-up with my results. We all need to share information to beat this nonsense being dumped on responsible pot smokers.

Physical info:
180 lb serious mountain bike racer, triathelete...
Approx. body fat% 10% (depending on time of year)
Healthy (I hope) non-smoker
Light drinker

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49940
Published: Jul 25, 2009Views: 8,242
Cannabis (1), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)