Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
I Just Felt Like I Was on Top of the World
Cocaine
by Yayoed
Citation:   Yayoed. "I Just Felt Like I Was on Top of the World: An Experience with Cocaine (exp49989)". Erowid.org. Jul 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49989

1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)

What a first time.

Lets first start off with some general backround of myself and prior experiences. I am still in high school and my only other experiences with drugs are marijuana and alochol, and maybe some adderall or other pills here and there. Nothing to major. I am mostly a straight A student and play for my high school's football team. For the most part anybody you ask who knows me would say I am a decent kid.

But anyways, I was curious to try it because I like to pretend I am a high roller and really hustlin'. So my friend and I called up a known drug dealer who could hook us up with pretty much everything. Yeah he is in high school too. So we bought a gram for about 50 dollars. Crushed it up and I got a decent sized line especially for it being my first time. I was expecting it to burn my nose, but it went up with ease.

About 3 minutes later my tongue had gone numb and I found it quite difficult to swallow. So far I couldn't see why coke was so talked about and why people would even blow 50 bucks on 1 gram. Soon enough I discovered why. I want to say it took about 10 minutes for the effects to fully kick in. I just felt like I was on top of the world, very talkative and just so so happy. It was pretty much wonderful.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

By this time my friend and I were driving around and everything was just pretty much were it was supposed to be. We stopped back by my friend's house to just chill out and play some X-Box. About 30 minutes I am guessing the effects had peaked and I had started to come down. I hit absolute rock bottom 1 hour after I snorted that line, and I felt like absolute shit.

I just hated myself for doing coke because I always said I would never go there. I was not craving any at all because I thought it was horrible. Eventually my friend and I snorted a couple Adderalls to pick our asses up, and it worked quite well. So all in all I guess my experience was alright. As we speak I feel it would be nice to have another line, but by no means am I craving one.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49989
Published: Jul 5, 2018Views: 929
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)