Something Evil Was Closing In
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by grim
Citation:   grim. "Something Evil Was Closing In: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp49990)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2019. erowid.org/exp/49990

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

20x Divinorum Experience

The first time I tryed salvia was at a halloween house party in a garage. I seen a few friends smoking a bowl so I sat down with them and took a 1mg hit of 20x. 30 seconds after as I tryed to blow it out, I felt as if I had exploded into a million peices, though I could still feel my body. I sat there for a minute trying to think of what was going on, as all I could hear was distorted laughs. I then had a sensation that something evil was closing in on me from all angles, so I ran outside now covered in sweat and panicking. I see people in wacked costumes everywhere, and another salvia user who is now juggling everything in his pockets because he thinks hes a clown. I see some friends coming from the garage, so I go in with them for a beer. I sit down in the kitchen beside a big bowl of candy now feeling extremely hot in my pimp coat, and completely exhausted. The whole experience lasted about 5-10 minutes, and I continued my partyin for the night after I relax, though I would have left if I hadn't went in with my friends, because of the terrible uneasy feeling I had.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49990
Published: Oct 31, 2019Views: 456
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Large Group (10+) (19)