Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A World or Addictive Bliss
Methadone
by Numby
Citation:   Numby. "A World or Addictive Bliss: An Experience with Methadone (exp50047)". Erowid.org. Apr 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50047

35 mg insufflated Methadone (ground / crushed)

It was just yesterday that I had my first experience with this amazing drug, so I cant exactly say I'm addicted but I did have an extreme want for more. I've had experiences with pain killers before such as hydrocodone and oxycontin, but this was somthing better. I got 7 of these pill from a friend of mine and took them home the other day and decided to share them with a friend of mine so I called him over and we split the pills evenly between us both getting 3 1/2 each. We crushed them up on my mirror and found somthing to snort them with. The snorting hurt extremely bad just like snorting X, but after a while the pain subsides. About ten minutes after the first couple of pills I could feel the feeling of hydrocone, but it kept getting better and better. After awhile I decided to do the last of it since my nose stoped hurting. The feeling was so great casue I was so numb and happy nuthing could bring me down. I was a little dizzy at first but that didnt matter. I was in total bliss. This drug is very addictive cause I've already came up with 120 dollars to get more.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50047
Published: Apr 2, 2018Views: 4,347
Methadone (166) : General (1), First Times (2), Addiction & Habituation (10), Small Group (2-9) (17)