Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I'm So Awesome
Cocaine
by kung_fu_fighting
Citation:   kung_fu_fighting. "I'm So Awesome: An Experience with Cocaine (exp50061)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50061

3 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Well this is my experience with cocaine....

I was at a friends house chilling and what not.. And then my friend pulled out a bag of coke and offered me some and I was like hey why not? I was really nervoud at first but my friend was telling me that it would be ok and that if anything bad happened then they would take care of me. So yeah I went ahead and snorted my first line of coke ever and I was so anxious and excited and nervous and all the sudden I was so happy and content! I didnt even feel it coming on and it didnt hit me like BOOM! It just came on without me realizing it. It was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life... Everything I said was awesome and everyone listened to me like I was awesome. I was freaking awesome...

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50061
Published: May 20, 2018Views: 1,129
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)