Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Insufflating is a Bad Idea
5-HTP
by Ranbot
Citation:   Ranbot. "Insufflating is a Bad Idea: An Experience with 5-HTP (exp50173)". Erowid.org. Oct 1, 2011. erowid.org/exp/50173

40 mg insufflated Tryptophan (powder / crystals)

Well I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Insufflating (snorting) 5-htp is a bad idea. I'm a smoker, about a pack a day, and after snorting a wee bit of 5-htp, my lungs went south. It took about 20 min for my coughing to subside. I have snorted other *cough* things in the past but never had problems like this before. Other than that first 20 - 30 min of coughing I had a pleasant evening. So for future reference I wouldn't snort this stuff.

--Ranbot

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50173
Published: Oct 1, 2011Views: 12,561
Tryptophan (138) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27)