Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Using as Prescribed by My Neurologist
Clonazepam
by nny
Citation:   nny. "Using as Prescribed by My Neurologist: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp50393)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50393

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

Rivotril

I am using Rivotril (Clonazepam) as prescribed by my neurologist for 4 months now, as a remedy for my parasomnia diagnosed by a medical overnight audio visual observation & EEG at a hospital.

I regularly use it orally (swallow not chew) by breaking the pill of 2 mg in half, right before sleeping every night.. Rivotril granted me a significant relief during my sleep: stopped teeth grinding, shaking, nightmares and anxiety.. Accordingly, my daily mood improved, I behave calmer since I began using the drug. I never exceeded the prescribed dosage.

But when I forget to take the drug (twice so far) I freak out during sleep, and my daily mood deteriorates drastically compared to the times when I have not been using the drug. I tend to behave excessively aggressive and violent. When I take the forgotten dosage my mood stablizes back to calm.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50393
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 2,129
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)