Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
If I Want the Magic, I Have to REALY Want It
MDMA
by old e tard
Citation:   old e tard. "If I Want the Magic, I Have to REALY Want It: An Experience with MDMA (exp50805)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50805

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

as far as loss of magic goes, my experience is that if I lay off the ecstasy for a few weeks, I can roll your ass off again. If I lay off for a couple months I get the magic back, if I lay off for 4-6 months, and take a clean MDMA pill after eating well and taking my daily vitamins and getting lots of excercise and sunlight and are generally in good shape mentally and physically, I will roll like my first time for 6-8 hours and the after glow will last a day or two. How much do I want it? I recently got to where I don't feel it when I eat 4 pills in a night of pure MDMA, I'm laying off for a month, maybe two.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50805
Published: Mar 12, 2018Views: 626
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Loss of Magic (34), Not Applicable (38)