individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Understanding the World
Hydrocodone & Oxycodone
by flyingoncloudsofoxy
Citation:   flyingoncloudsofoxy. "Understanding the World: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Oxycodone (exp50831)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50831

15 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 2150 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:15 .5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I have done used opiates before, such as codeine, morphine and vicodin and percocet by itself. I had stumbled on one of my old buddys phone number from a few years ago that moved. I used to buy bud from him, but when I called him for an eigth, he said he only had painkillers. Excited because of my past expiriences, I grabbed my coat and drove up to his house. When I arrived at 11:00 AM he sold me 2 7.5/325 Oxycodone/Acetaminophen and 3 5/500 Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen tablets for 5 dollars. Anxious, I took them all.

T 0:30 feeling light headed, very positive and talkative. I felt like I understood the way the world worked and all was right.

T 1:15 Starting to peak, decided to smoke the last joint I had that I brought with me. We talked and smoked and all was good.

T 1:30 My friend suggests we lay down, feeling numb and very stoned I agreed. Laying on that bed was the best feeling ever, we were listening to sublime, and I was constantly in this half awake half asleep state. My surroundings became dreams, my friend was on the phone on a business deal, but in my dream the audio was him talking to me, in the exact room of the exact house. I had more dreams but I dont remember what they are but they were good.

T 2:30 groggy upon awakening, but still very positive and high. I wanted to drive home, but I'm more responsible than to drive under the influence, so I waited.

T 5:48 starting to come down, even though the rest of the day I was left with a smiley buzz until I went to sleep around 9 pm. All and all it was a great experience. Thank you for reading this, I hope my experience will help you or someone you know.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50831
Published: Jul 27, 2018Views: 1,020
Hydrocodone (111), Oxycodone (176), Dreams (85) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)