Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Nothing Compares to It
Methamphetamine
by Jordan
Citation:   Jordan. "Nothing Compares to It: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp50834)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50834

repeated insufflated Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

First off I'll start by saying I love drugs. I've done coke, hydrocodone, percocet, valium, oxycontin, (countless prescription drugs), LSD, shrooms, alchohol, tobacco, and marijuana. In my opinion though, nothing compares to methamphetamine.

I started out smoking weed and drinking at about the age of 12 or 13 and I liked it but it just wasnt enough. I done my first line of meth at about 15 years of age and I fell in love with it. It's very easy to get meth where I live I'd say that it is just about the crank capitol of the world. It gives me a feeling like nobody can touch me. I'm superman when I do it and below average when I'm not on it. The first line that I did made me fly. I'm smarter, faster, stronger, I feel like nothing can stand in your way. Now when I do it it still gives me an adrenaline rush thats unbelieveable but I know what to expect now so its not quite the same. I still love the speed that it gives me though.

Methamphetamine is very addictive, to me. I dont think that it's addictive to the point where I would rob and steal and rape and pillage to get it or anything like the media hypes it up to be, but I would definately rather be on it than not be on it.

Cocaine doesn't last nearly as long and the effects aren't as strong as methamphetamine.

I've seen people smoke meth before but I think that it wastes it, if there is a lot of people smoking a glass pipe I wont even hit it, I'll buy a bag of crank and cut me a line and walk. The burn sensation I get when I snort it is incredible. Some people run to the water bottles when they snort it but I like the taste of it and I like to let it drain.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50834
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 1,552
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)