Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Messed Up for a Long Time
Methadone
by methadone
Citation:   methadone. "Messed Up for a Long Time: An Experience with Methadone (exp50852)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50852

2 tablets oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

I aquired 3 methadone pills for my first time and gave one to my friend that took me to get them. The tiny white ones as pictured. The effect were very subtle and took at least an hour for me to notice them. I didnt even think 2 was enough and wanted more. But I continued as I was. It relaxed me greatly and had a light sense of euphoria. I expected the high to be extreme for my first time. Thinking that if they use this stuff to treat heroin addicts, then a first timer whos never done heroin would get fucked up off these..it was not extreme and I was disappointed. Although I was messed up for 2 whole days off this stuff. I woke up the next day and was loaded the rest of the day. In retrospect I enjoyed the experience but not worth getting addicted to cuz the high kind of sucks. I also dont see how some people get sick and puke just from eating one. I take all drug to extreme levels whenever possible. Some serious mind-bending shit. Maybe some people have little tolerance for some drugs. As it is opposite for me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50852
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 5,127
Methadone (166) : General (1), First Times (2), Multi-Day Experience (13), Small Group (2-9) (17)