individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Sudden Death
Amitripyline
by Amitriptyline
Citation:   Amitriptyline. "Sudden Death: An Experience with Amitripyline (exp50946)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2006. erowid.org/exp/50946

4 tablets oral Pharms - Amitriptyline

Heading to school, one too bright and early morning, a friend on my bus offered four pills he always eats six of. So, as a thirteen year old would, I ate them without a thought.

About an hour an half of hour later when I entered my school walls it hit me. As soon as I got to homeroom, the room was spinning and my stomach turning. I excused my self from the room and went to the bathroom. Here is where I spent the rest of my two classes ralphing up stomach acid. I gradually made my way to the nurse and she insisted I lay down. I was freezing and colvusing until she came and checked on me and called my parents to take me home.
Duration of hell: 5 hours
Onset time: Half an Hour
Worth It: Hell no, I told the kid that gave it to me, he almost got attempted murder.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 50946
Published: Mar 9, 2006Views: 25,343
Pharms - Amitriptyline (165) : First Times (2), Overdose (29), Difficult Experiences (5), School (35)