individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Taken As a Prescription
Phenytoin (Dilantin) & Dreams
by no street name
Citation:   no street name. "Taken As a Prescription: An Experience with Phenytoin (Dilantin) & Dreams (exp50969)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/50969

100 mg oral Pharms - Phenytoin (daily)

Taken as a prescription for seizures during sleep, only took recommended dose. I had no noticable effects during waking hours, but at night I think it helped put me into a deeper level of sleep. I started having dreams that were very long, very realistic, and was able to remember them in better detail after waking up. Before going on this, I would still have dreams but they were always the normal run-of-the-mill surreal nonsense. After maintaining a daily dosage for awhile, these new dreams would usually deal with me trying to figure out some complex problem at home or at work and were realistic and detailed enough that I would often find myself (unintentionally) going over the problem trying to work it out well after I woke up.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 50969
Published: Feb 7, 2007Views: 7,581
Pharms - Phenytoin (261), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)