Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Nothing Happened, No Effect
Salvia divinorum
by Too bad
Citation:   Too bad. "Nothing Happened, No Effect: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp50974)". Erowid.org. Jul 25, 2017. erowid.org/exp/50974

2 joints/cigs smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I've only ever been a mild Marijuana user, I heard about Salvia Divinorum online and bought some 10x from an online store.

I did a little research, decided that I'd better be in a positive mood to try this and also not to use too much as '10x' could be strong for a first time.

I received my package and made a little spliff. I took about 2 hits and decided to stop, wait and see. After about 1 minute, I realized nothing was happening. I smoked the whole spliff, felt a little light headed. But nothing else, I really wanted to get an experience so I rolled up and lit up again. Totally 2 spliffs nothing.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50974
Published: Jul 25, 2017Views: 782
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)