I Can't See Straight and Cannot Type Fas
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by shrooms_r_da_best
Citation:   shrooms_r_da_best. "I Can't See Straight and Cannot Type Fas: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp51055)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/51055

1.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  .25 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

drunk on xanax

First off I have had many drug experiances. I came home after a pretty shitty day and decide to take 1.5m of xanax (not my first time to do this either. I took 1.5m of xanax I had laying around and immediatly started on my beers. About 40 minutes later I feel like I drank a fith of liquor. I can't see straight and cannot type fast. I feel great and my worries of the bad day are gone, like 'oh well ill take care of it tomorrow.' very relaxed. Then I snorted .25m of xanax and it really didnt do what eating them probabaly would have done but it made me really sleepy. Good drug if I want to forget the day or save alcohol. Like I said I drank 3 beers and I fell like I've had 8-9. Nice relaxing drug. I'm going to go listen to music now, and then pass out. You people be careful and dont overdose. Peace.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51055
Published: Mar 20, 2018Views: 1,303
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)