Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Amazing and Enlightening
Mescaline
by taylor
Citation:   taylor. "Amazing and Enlightening: An Experience with Mescaline (exp51092)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/51092

250 mg   Mescaline
  T+ 6:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

First time = amazing and enlightening

The first time I took mescaline, it didnt kick in until 6 hours after the initial consumption. The friends I took it with believe the canabis that we smoked kicked it in (2 bowls or so). When it first started, I suddenly saw the walls melting and saw myself from the corner of the room (out of body). As this was happening, my vision slowly started to zoom out and all 3 of us seemed to be flying through stars at an extremely incredible speed. This all happened within the first 15 minutes. Throughout most of the experience, I just remember everything melting and twisting. Besides the visuals, our mind started to play tricks on us. I remember asking my friend if we had just played cards with a little boy upstairs, even though we had been downstairs in one place for about 3 hours. Things didnt happen and I thought they did, and when I found out they didnt, I freaked out. The mescaline lasted for about 10-15 hours and I can say that it was a very enlightening night for me, and I enjoyed it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 51092
Published: Mar 2, 2018Views: 2,522
Mescaline (36) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)