Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Apathy and Amnesia
Clonazepam
by robotiks
Citation:   robotiks. "Apathy and Amnesia: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp51563)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2019. erowid.org/exp/51563

1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  2.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  .5 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  2.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Clonazepam is a great drug to mellow out, act stupid, and have fun. However, if taken in high doses, these fun activities become amplified, adding anterograde amnesia to the mix.

It was a bright summer day, and I woke up in a good mood. I smoked a bowl of cannabis, and proceded to take 5 pills of .5 mg clonazepam. After about a half hour, I felt the familiar effects of sweet benzodiazepines. I proceded to take a walk into town and thoroughly enjoyed myself, popping 5 pills along the way. I was in a great mood and happy to see everyone I met. I met up with my good friend, A, and we enjoyed a bowl of some fine weed, and started to enjoy a summer drive. I was so relaxed. I decided to take another 5 pills. The problem here is that speech becomes slurred and I start to act funny, and all fear dissapears. This can cause many problems, so I try to be sure to be careful while taking benzos.

The day ended great after many fun activities. There is little experience reports about clonazepam, so I decided I should write a sort of description of its effects and what happens after certain doses.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 51563
Published: Mar 17, 2019Views: 719
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)