Overwhelming Calming in My Mind
Guarana & Caffeine
by Cellosound
Citation:   Cellosound. "Overwhelming Calming in My Mind: An Experience with Guarana & Caffeine (exp51625)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/51625

1 Tbsp oral Guarana (powder / crystals)
  8 oz oral Caffeine (liquid)

Guarana Coffee

I had ordered an Ounce of Guarana Seed Powder on the internet a week ago for use to help at work. I first tried it on my day off around 10:00PM mixing 1 Tbls into 8 Ounces of Coffee. To my surprise it really worked better than I expected. I felt an overwhelming calming in my mind while feeling mentally sharper and alert at the same time. It seems a lot different than just plain coffee alone. I'll deffinately be buying more soon.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51625
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 2,002
Guarana (117), Caffeine (11) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)