Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
A Warm Feeling
Codeine
by jamez
Citation:   jamez. "A Warm Feeling: An Experience with Codeine (exp51650)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/51650

192 mg oral Codeine (liquid)

I had tried codeine in smaller doses but hadn't felt anything (100mg) so I decided to try a larger dose. All of below happened in my room, at around 9 at night.

I bought a pack of 24 panadienes, dissolved them in about half a cup of hot water, cooled it down, filtered the solution and drank it with some soft drink to help with the strong salty taste.

About half an hour in I noticed a warmish sensation along my shoulders. I didn't feel anything overwhelming but that may have been due to me being preoccupied on the computer.

I went to sleep and was fine the next day.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51650
Published: Aug 25, 2021Views: 270
Codeine (14) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)