Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Recreational Use
Quetiapine
by Cutlutch
Citation:   Cutlutch. "Recreational Use: An Experience with Quetiapine (exp51717)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/51717

oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

I have read many reports on this site that discourage the use of quetiapine as a recreational drug. I however have had good luck with using it in smaller doses when I have no other psycoactive substances around. I have been prescribed seroquel for almost 3 years and I admit at first some of the effects are intolerable, however if I can overcome or get used to some of these effects it can become a more pleasureable expierience.

I have taken as much as 150mgs and still been able to got to work at the factory. I have also still been competent enough to work the heavy machinery present although I tend not to. I could be different from every last person who posted on quetiapine, but I have had fun and information is information.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51717
Published: Feb 7, 2007Views: 29,097
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)