Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Interesting Decline
MDMA
by Adam
Citation:   Adam. "Interesting Decline: An Experience with MDMA (exp51801)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/51801

repeated   5-Methoxymethylone

I have had one crash to speak of, it was because of a bad pill. I have done E between 10 and 15 times, I have noticed slight decrease in 'The Magic'. The first experience was by far the best, almost a divine experience. The next couple times I did it the feeling of the divine was still there just not as strong, now I really dont notice it or pay attention to it.

The day after though my level of dysfunction is bad. My coordination and how I do things is just not the way I usually would. Often find myself back tracking. No real emotional crash, The first time there was a bad emotional crash because of that divine experience, I wanted it back.

Now there is no emotional crash and very little physical crash (the dysfunction) other then that I'm fine when I come down off E now.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51801
Published: Sep 20, 2021Views: 252
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Loss of Magic (34), Not Applicable (38)