Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Tired--That's It
Leonotis leonurus (25x resin) & Blue Lotus (15x resin)
by disappointed
Citation:   disappointed. "Tired--That's It: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (25x resin) & Blue Lotus (15x resin) (exp51811)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2006. erowid.org/exp/51811

1 bowl smoked Leonotis leonurus (extract)
  T+ 0:30 1 bowl smoked Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (extract)

I consider myself as having a pretty high tolerance for all kinds of drugs -(Except Salvia – THAT STUFF KICKED MY BUTT!!!), and these resins that I smoked really did not do a whole lot for me except make me tired.

First of all, I ordered both from an Internet source that I will not mention that sent the wild dagga resin in a small plastic zip lock baggie. I had to cut the baggie to get to the sticky stuff, and even then, it got all over everything (kinda like smoking bowl resin out of the elbow – the really sticky gooey stuff). Anyway, I FINALLY got enough in the bowl to smoke and I had to put ashes in the bottom of the bowl because otherwise the resin would have just dripped all down in the bowl. I took about 5-6 hits and it really tasted like crap. I did not really feel any different than my usual stonedness, except my eyes did not feel dry.

Then, after about 30 minutes, I decided to try the blue lotus stuff. This was packaged better because the resin was wrapped in wax paper and was not so gooey. It had more of a hash consistency to it. I again put ashes in the bottom of the bowl and put the blue lotus resin on top. I hit that about 5-6 times. It was not as harsh as the wild dagga, but harsh nonetheless. After that, the only thing that I really noticed was that the TV looked more 3D. I felt kind of floaty, but I definitely prefer a good ole fashioned MJ buzz to either one of these. After that, I went to bed early because my lungs felt too tight to smoke any MJ – kinda the feeling in the lungs that I have after tripping acid all night. Perhaps these herbs are better left to those who practice meditation and that sort of thing. It is supposed to help one think clearly. I don’t know...

I wouldn't waste my time on wild dagga and blue lotus.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51811
Published: May 2, 2006Views: 24,077
Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (105), Leonotis leonurus (119) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), First Times (2)