The Untold Medical Quilitys
Cocaine
by DEGJ
Citation:   DEGJ. "The Untold Medical Quilitys: An Experience with Cocaine (exp52082)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52082

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

As we all know all our lives we have only been told a bias and one sided story about the effects of cocaine. Undoubtley cocaine is a very addictive substace but it is not all that bad. Before I started using cocaine I could barley function during school and I had a severe case of depression. I could not focus on anything and my grades were terrible. I fanally stoped caring and was about to drop out when I tryed cocaine for the first time. It was great. I realized while I was on it or even after my high wore off I could focus. Finally I found something to help me with my depression and dificulty learning. My grades changed drastically for the better. Imagine that, the drug I've been told my whole life to avoid and never use was helping my learn and acomplish alot of things I could never do drug free. People get addicted by trying to escape there problems with it. Try facing one's problems on it and one might realize there is a responsible way to use alot of drugs. So next time one hears someone talking about how many lives it has destroyed and ruined one should think about how many people it has helped.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52082
Published: Feb 15, 2018Views: 665
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Performance Enhancement (50), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)