Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Only Takes One Hit
Crack
by Elizabeth
Citation:   Elizabeth. "Only Takes One Hit: An Experience with Crack (exp52506)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52506

repeated smoked Crack

The only thing I had ever smoke at this point was weed. I didn't know anything about it, had never been educated on what it was and the effects. I had tried coke, but didn't really like it because it gave me a headache.

My Ex-Boyfriend set up a small glass pipe and melted a rock onto the brillo pad *which I found out about all that later after doing it several times* He made me breathe all out and slowly draw on the glass pipe and I saw white fog going up the pipe into my mouth and couldn't stop breathing in until he took the lighter away. At first, I didn't really feel it because he only gave me a small hit, but then he made me do it again and held the lighter up longer and it hit me as soon as I stopped breathing and breathed it out....a small cloud went up and I was hooked. It was an instant euphoria and I loved it.

Till much later on when I began to spend all of my extra rainy day cash on it while still paying bills. Then a couple weeks later, and I was spending it on that instead of food or cigarettes, my friend intervened and I moved away to get away from that scene. I couldn't imagine it have gotten any worse, but I'm sure it could have if I had been so bad to start tricking like you see on tv or in the big inner cities.

My best friend I met while in treatment warned me. 'I pray to God that you never have to experience any of that.' And I never understood what she meant, until now.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 52506
Published: Apr 16, 2018Views: 1,448
Crack (82) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)