Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Spiral of Addiction
DXM
by Stanrar
Citation:   Stanrar. "Spiral of Addiction: An Experience with DXM (exp52602)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2007. erowid.org/exp/52602

repeated oral DXM

The whole situation started last year, I decided to try something new, DXM. I read all I could, fascinated over the potential effects, then got up my courage and walked to the convience store and bought two bottles of Robotussin. I got home and chugged them with no problem. (The horrible taste is overrated) I had the most intense body high and basically spaced out for several hours. Then the addiction began, I began to drink as much as I could possibly get my hands on, at least 6-8 bottles a week. I sold my things to buy DXM, cheated friend and stole from my parents just to get my hands on it. Soon they found out about it and hid their things ending my supply. I am still addicted and would do just about anything to get my familiar and beloved high.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 52602
Published: Jun 22, 2007Views: 3,420
DXM (22) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)