Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Hyper and Energetic
Coffee
by Twilightki
Citation:   Twilightki. "Hyper and Energetic: An Experience with Coffee (exp52681)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2020. erowid.org/exp/52681

3 cups oral Coffee (liquid)

caffeine 'high'

A few months ago I drank 3 cups of dunkin donuts coffee. After about 20-30 minutes I felt hyper and nothing else. About 30 minutes later I felt hyper still. I got out of the car about to head into the restaurant, and I felt bliss. The energetic feeling was calming down, and bliss replaced it, the short 15 seconds it took for me and my family to get out of the car into the restaurant this took place. It was beautiful, everything returned to normal once I started to eat. A few hours later I became tired, and felt like I needed another one.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52681
Published: Mar 28, 2020Views: 861
Coffee (173) : General (1), Various (28)