Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
King Louis
Cocaine
by jewish jesus
Citation:   jewish jesus. "King Louis: An Experience with Cocaine (exp52696)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52696

1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Well, I had tried cocaine probably three times before, but didn't enjoy it all that much. The main reason being, I would cut little baby lines that would dilate my eyes and not much else. Finally, when I went to a friends house, we bought a generous gram and split it with another dude. He cut some big fucking lines, and as soon as I did my first one, a smile spread across my face. I was feeling it. I did a bad leonardo dicrapio impersonation and shouted 'I'm KING OF THE WORLD...BEEYATCH!!!' After two more monster lines, I felt the same and we went downstairs to watch a movie. Then, like nothing else, it hit me. I was freaking the fuck out. I was talking a bajillion miles a second and taking deep, hyperventilating breaths. Everyone thought I was OD'n, but I felt great. I was truly experiencing the 'full body orgasm' crack heads talk about. It was Awesome.

The comedown felt like shit. I felt nausous and depressed. I had a high fever, and even the next morning my heart beat was fucked up. Now I call it king louis. It makes you king of the world, and then the comedown comes and *slice*, off goes your head.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52696
Published: Feb 15, 2018Views: 608
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)