Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Those Holes Keep on Goin'
Ketamine & Hydrocodone
by Tebrawler
Citation:   Tebrawler. "Those Holes Keep on Goin': An Experience with Ketamine & Hydrocodone (exp52831)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52831

This report is in the Cellar.
Cellar reports contain important or useful pieces of information but otherwise fall
below the minimum readability or reliability standards expected of published reports
(or have significant other problems identified by the Erowid crew).

insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 1 bump insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:30 1 bump insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:30 5 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 5:30   insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 5:30 10 mg insufflated Hydrocodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00   insufflated Acetaminophen (ground / crushed)

[Erowid Note: Interactions between opioids and other drugs can be very dangerous. By some estimates, over 95% of opioid-related deaths involve an opioid combined with at least one additional medication or drug, most commonly a sedative or depressant (alcohol, benzodiazepines, or another opioid).]

' Those k holes keep on goin' '

I write this as I am still quite inebriated by this tri-fecta of wonderful substances.

I come home from a minimum day and snort (insufflate) about 1/5 of my bag of ketamine which weighs out to about .3 grams. I immediatly feel a strong burn and extreme euphoric rush to my brain. I start to hallucinate waves and lines in my wall and space out for about 20 minutes then fall asleep.

I wake up 2 hours later and take another big bump of the K and put myself immediately back into the k-hole. My girlfriend calls and I then go to hang out with her and some friends at the park while I'm retarded as hell.

I arrive at the park about 30 minutes later and take another bump of K, and begin to smoke some very high potency Cannibis. I take about 5 hits and follow that with another bump of K.

After about 3 hours of walking around and laughing I go home and finish the rest of my K and snort 2 vicodin. I proceed to zone in and out-of conciousness with a euphoric rush iv never felt before. The hallucinations of patterning, colors, and object matrixing was unbelieveable.

My overall summary of this 'trip' is that I had a wonderfull time. Ketamine is definatly not a substance to overabuse because it is very potent stuff.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52831
Published: Feb 18, 2018Views: 913
Hydrocodone (111), Ketamine (31) : Various (28), Combinations (3)