Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Pumping Myself Up
Modafinil (Provigil)
by Snowflake
Citation:   Snowflake. "Pumping Myself Up: An Experience with Modafinil (Provigil) (exp52873)". Erowid.org. May 5, 2006. erowid.org/exp/52873

400 mg oral Modafinil (pill / tablet)

These things are great except I experienced severe anxiety. I have anxiety and I take medication for it, so its under control.

I havent had a problem with anxiety for years now.

I only took 2 Modafinils, which were 200 mg each. They worked excellent at not letting me feel tired the whole entire day, but the anxiety was so horrid that it actually wasnt worth it. I was so worried about ridiculous things and afraid I was getting fired for NO reason. I know u must be thinking that anxiety isnt THAT bad, but it was mind blowing bad! I felt so scared the whole day.

By the way, the pills are so horrible tasting.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52873
Published: May 5, 2006Views: 21,987
Modafinil (217) : Alone (16), Medical Use (47), Difficult Experiences (5)