Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Just Another Score
Heroin
by smak
Citation:   smak. "Just Another Score: An Experience with Heroin (exp53213)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2017. erowid.org/exp/53213

repeated IV Heroin

Well I should start off by saying I had SNORTED heroin for some time before I decided to go all the way and inject it. I spent about $200 in 5 days just to snort myself retarded several times a day for half of my Christmas break. I didn't use heroin for about 10 months after that, until hurricane katrina destroyed new orleans, causing ALOT of brown powder heroin available on the streets where I live. [this is probably why I started shooting in the first place].

I was used to black tar h, cooking it up in a few drops of water, snorting it after it cooled... Now that I could get powder, I decided to go ahead and try it.. I found powder to be much better than tar, when being snorted at least. I'd spend $10 for a small piece of foil with a small amount of light brown powder inside.. It would be one small line. After 10$ wasn't enough, I decided to call my tar hookups, which eventually talked me into shooting it... I found it to be much more economical way of getting wasted [getting tar, AND injecting].

After the first shot, I waited a month to inject again... After that, about 2 weeks... After that, 1 week exactly.. Then it was just trying to keep away that kept me busy after that.. 6 months later I'm still trying to stay away from it, I've stopped stealing at least.
Just trying to show how a quick test drive can turn into a serious addiction, especially when taking drugs through IV.

-smak

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53213
Published: Nov 20, 2017Views: 1,739
Heroin (27) : Various (28), Addiction & Habituation (10)