Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
LSD & Dreaming
LSD
by Satan Himself
Citation:   Satan Himself. "LSD & Dreaming: An Experience with LSD (exp5331)". Erowid.org. Feb 26, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5331

I never used to have dreams until I started using LSD. It's been about a month since I first tripped and have done it a few more time since. EVERY single night when I go to bed, I've had a very memorable, vivid dream. I love it. I even look forward to going to bed because I know I'll visit some entirely new world when I'm sleeping. None of the dreams are nightmares either.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5331
Published: Feb 26, 2001Views: 4,533
LSD (2) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)