Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Spent A Lots Of Time On The Toilet, But Then It Was Great
5-MeO-AMT
by Finch7
Citation:   Finch7. "Spent A Lots Of Time On The Toilet, But Then It Was Great: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp53374)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53374

4 mg   5-MeO-AMT

I ingested 4mg of 5MEO-AMT on an early December day in Northern California at 8am. The first couple of hours were difficult on the gastric system and I ended up with diarrhea a few times. By the 4th hour I was very comfortable, the effects were quite strong, and I found it very enjoyable sitting in a lawn chair in my back yard for 8 hours as the sun went down and the moon rose. Every event that took place during those 8 hours was noticed and appreciated greatly. The birds in the sky, the clouds overhead, the bugs, the trees, everything was observed with great relish and meaning.

After I got cold I went inside and laid down until I fell asleep, which was at about 2am. I felt good the next day but the day after that I was a bit slow. Someone described the compound to me as 'mushrooms on speed', and I would agree with that description. It was nice to be so aware of everything, unlike mushrooms which can make one a little clumsy and unobservant.

I would take this compound again, but it would be nice to find a way to avoid the physical discomfort during the first few hours. Although it's not so hard on the body, it's a difficult way to get into a trip when one is on the toilet all the time at the beginning.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 53374
Published: Jan 15, 2018Views: 821
5-MeO-AMT (104) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)