Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
2 Years After, I Need Help!
2C-I
by capten morgan
Citation:   capten morgan. "2 Years After, I Need Help!: An Experience with 2C-I (exp53381)". Erowid.org. Aug 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53381

150 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  .5 tablets oral 2C-I (pill / tablet)
  .5 tablets oral 2C-I (pill / tablet)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  .25 tablets insufflated 2C-I (ground / crushed)

Pre math =
I am on zoloft since 2001 I am a cronic cannabis user
After math=

I heard about this chemical mescaline pill and since it is very difficult to acquire mescaline especially in Greece I thought to try it out

I took my prescription Zoloft in the morning and had my morning spliff.

In the afternoon I decided to have half a pill and after about an hour decided to take the second half went out. To tell the truth I just felt a bit agitated but I was alright.

Got back to my place with a couple of friends and started smoking some spliff.

I had the bright idea to take a ľ 2ci from the nose thatís when it started I was watching television (here I have to tell you that I am an actor with many plays on my back (tele and theater) I started to have second thoughts about my work and started to think oh my god I can do this this is a lie (something that believe you me I never thought) that single thought became obsessive and compulsive taking huge proportions in my brain.

Even thought my friends tried to calm me down it has been two years now and I still have the same obsessive thought making me paralyze in many occasions.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 53381
Published: Aug 19, 2018Views: 730
2C-I (172) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Post Trip Problems (8), Various (28)