Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
A Nice Buzz
Kratom
by vera
Citation:   vera. "A Nice Buzz: An Experience with Kratom (exp53421)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53421

25 g oral Kratom (ground / crushed)

I bought 4 ounces of powdered kratom and put them in 1 gram capsules. I took 25 capsules with a soft drink and with some food.

In about 15 minutes I felt light headed and then a euphoric feeling like one would when they take vicodin. It mimics vicodin pretty close but not all the way. I take it for chronic pain and not all the time.

Lasted about 4 hours and then got the nods. Slept well and felt sort of spacy the next day for a while after I woke up. Otherwise no after effects. Because of my body weight, I took more than one would normally. Be very careful of the dose. A good pain reliever and it gives me a nice buzz.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53421
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 717
Kratom (203) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)