I Am Big
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) & Alcohol - Beer
by Bob
Citation:   Bob. "I Am Big: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) & Alcohol - Beer (exp53529)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2007. erowid.org/exp/53529

7 oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  8 tablets oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

Alright for starters I have a very high alcohol tolerance. I have been know to take more than 20 beers/shots in a night and still act completely normal, so alcohol doesn't really affect me. During the night my friend was telling me how benadryl will give him weird hallucinations like with good friends and such so I decided to try it. I took 8 benadryl's about a half hour ago and I feel just drunker than where I started and start to feel a bigger buzz coming on.

Its been about an hour and I feel like going to sleep. I figure because of my size and relative tolerance to intoxicates benadryl will not affect me that much.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53529
Published: Jun 28, 2007Views: 3,339
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Diphenhydramine (109) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)