Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Warm Mellowness
Vervain
by Twinks
Citation:   Twinks. "Warm Mellowness: An Experience with Vervain (exp53664)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/53664

1 tsp oral Vervain (tea)

I had taken my coffee too late in the afternoon, and was too wired before bedtime. I had some vervain powder I hadn't tried, so I mixed 1 tsp. Into boiling water and let it infuse for 10 min. before stirring.

I immediately put on America's debut album and chilled with my tea. It started working not long after the second song and soon I decided to lay down to best enjoy the peacefulness. I had had a bad weekend and the situations arrived at me almost rearranged and made more sense. I still didn't fall asleep early but I got a lot of thinking done. A Warning: It is VERY bitter to taste!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53664
Published: Jan 13, 2016Views: 1,798
Vervain (660) : General (1), Alone (16)