Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
An Overview
Methylphenidate
by jolivi
Citation:   jolivi. "An Overview: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp53994)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53994

20 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

Ritalin. Where to begin.

I was told ADD (Attention deficit disorder) medication was easy to get a prescription for. So I tried my luck and 20 minutes later I had a bottle full of Ritalin 10mg pills.

What does it do? It certainly enhances my concentration. It works as described. Little to no euphoria. Enhanced social capabilities (the coolest effect). Higher mind clarity, I think faster, I work faster, etc.

The bad sides:

it messes with my sleep patterns. Before taking Ritalin, when I went to bed, I'd fall asleep within 10 minutes. Now I have to wait several minutes/hours.

I always feel like there's something big coming. It's very hard to explain. it's like being anxious, waiting for something that's not coming.

unable to relax...

it makes my heart race a bit. kind of uncomfortable.

The biggest dose I've had was 30mg with weed. I was a speedball :p

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53994
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 1,068
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Performance Enhancement (50), Unknown Context (20)