Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Blacked Out and Got Violent
Alprazolam
by traiNwreck
Citation:   traiNwreck. "Blacked Out and Got Violent: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp54014)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2019. erowid.org/exp/54014

2 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:45 12 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I'm a well experienced xanax user and have been for about 3 years.

I bought 8 xanax bars[2mg each] from a good friend of mine. We went to his house and decided to snort a bar each[8:30p.m]. I was barley feeling it but my friend on the other hand was almost ready to pass out. He said he didnt want any more and went to bed [bitch] so I proceeded to sit in his living room and watch t.v...heres the bad part..I had 6 bars left. For some stupid ass reason I took all of them[8:45p.m]. From there on out I remeber nothing at all. I woke up to a kick in the ribs[ by my friend]. He gave me the d.l on what happend that night and I felt terrible. He told me I woke him up in the middle of the night punching holes in his walls, bouncing my head off the floor,he even said I had grabbed him by the neck and wanted to fight him.

I should've been dead that night...unfortunately, I'm not. I wont consider doing this again in the least bit. Especially that much at one time.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 54014
Published: Mar 17, 2019Views: 981
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)