Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Good Stuff
Piracetam
by Heath
Citation:   Heath. "Good Stuff: An Experience with Piracetam (exp54050)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54050

2400 mg oral Piracetam (powder / crystals)

I'm a typical stimulant fiend due to general lethargy (otherwise known as being a lazy ass).

For me, I don't think a person could measure any significant cognitive enhancements with this stuff. It has other major benefits though.

-- Seems to totally prevent hangovers
-- Counters irritablility and lack of creativity caused be other simulants
-- Enhances sensory perception
-- Large powder quantities available for cheap

It's strange. I have mediocre vision. When I first started taking the stuff I could have sworn that my vision had improved.

Very clean, relaxing feeling. Makes me feel like a hippy, which isn't as bad as I imagined. =)

Peace

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54050
Published: Feb 7, 2007Views: 11,518
Piracetam (95) : Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)