Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Hot and Weak - Nothing Else
Hydrocodone
by hippyfeakofnature
Citation:   hippyfeakofnature. "Hot and Weak - Nothing Else: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp54157)". Erowid.org. Jan 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54157

7.5 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 7.5 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

My mom recently had surgery and got a vicodin prescription. And she didn't like the idea that we enjoyed drugging her up, so she didn't really take them that often. So I did ! :)

I was bored one day so I popped in a 7.5 mg of hydrocone (vicodin) :D

I waited like 10 minutes...nothing...
I sat down for a bit started gettting hot?!?!?! So I went in my living room and I was fine.
About 20 minutes later I was sick of waiting so I popped in another one. About 20 minutes later I was on my computer and one of my hands was playing with my earing and I started to notice I was tiring me out! All I was doing was moving my index finger. I got up and I felt really hot and very weak. So now I'm writing in here and I just want to take a nap in a cold room. Every time I stand up and walk around I feel nauseous. And wen I sit back down I feel dizzy for a moment. So far its been lasting like 30 minutes ABOUT. I'm not hungry any more I noticed. Not only that, I really don't feel like eating even something yummy. Wen I sing really loud it gives me the feeling I get wen I stretch my arms in the morning. Weird.

Everything is slow and I'm tired.

That's all it did for me. Nothing really good or bad happened.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54157
Published: Jan 16, 2018Views: 1,022
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)