Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Untapped Potential
Caffeine
by Toxic_Hulk
Citation:   Toxic_Hulk. "Untapped Potential: An Experience with Caffeine (exp54227)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/54227

5.0 g oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I've never known such energy, such raw power. I got more accomplished then I ever thought possible, I managed to get all my yardwork done, wrote out some poetry, ran to the mailbox down the road.

I called up my friend and they asked me to slow down because I was talking a mile a minute, but to me it seemed normal, if he had dosed 5000mg would he be able to understand me? Imagine a nightly newscast that normally takes 60 minutes only taking 10, heh.

I'm not saying that caffeine is a godsend or any such thing, and I'm being repeatedly told how unhealthy the dosage I took was, but hot damn I've never ever felt so good, so confident. No paranoia at all, which I experience to frightening levels if I smoke marijuana.

Well that's it for me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54227
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 22,097
Caffeine (11) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)