Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
No Fun the Next Morning
Trazodone
by josh
Citation:   josh. "No Fun the Next Morning: An Experience with Trazodone (exp54275)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54275

2 tablets oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed this medication due to lack of sleep from..well I don't remember if it was for the add or bi-polar, good combo, huh? Well anyway..I remember having to take these little pills which I would soon find out just weren't cool..I was in a respit place (it's a place where they send you to 'get away' for a few days) so the doc put me on a repeat dosage if need be. So ya know, me being the little druggie I'm so-called I figured, 'sweet, I'll take both of these and be set'. So I told the nurse I was feeling no effect from the first one so I could have the second. Well that was just the stupidest thing ever..I just ended up falling asleep. There was no trip or good feeling or anything..just a feeling of 'oh man, I'm wicked tired' boom, asleep. So I woke up the next morning feeling like I had been drinking for 3 days straight..

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 54275
Published: Jun 15, 2018Views: 3,641
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Medical Use (47), Hangover / Days After (46), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Alone (16)