Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Modafinil (Alertec)
by MC Gruntman
Citation:   MC Gruntman. "Thumbs Up: An Experience with Modafinil (Alertec) (exp54283)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54283

100 mg oral Modafinil (pill / tablet)

I used this to cram extra revision for final exams and found it very very useful. It allowed me to stay focussed through the night and the exam the next day. After 30 hours of wakefulness I still felt fine. I had no trouble sleeping while on the drug - it just reduces tiredness, its doesnt give me a high. I experienced no 'come-down'.

Thumbs up for this one!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54283
Published: Feb 7, 2007Views: 1,235
Modafinil (217) : General (1), School (35)