Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
An Enormous Hangover
MDMA (Ecstasy) & Alcohol
by Roll On
Citation:   Roll On. "An Enormous Hangover: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) & Alcohol (exp54308)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/54308

110 - 125 mg oral MDMA
    oral Alcohol

My Only Bad E Experience

I had my first bad roll, it was my 13th time taking it. The actual ROLL was better than my first, which was the best up to now. But I rolled in the middle of the day.

When I start to come down I sleep, don't ask me how I just make my mind fall asleep, will-power I guess. Instead of sleeping I started to drink with my friends. Since I had E-induced anorexia I got hammered after only a few drinks, and my normal only slight alcohol induced emotional episodes were extremely over dramatic, and too emotional. I cried uncontrollably, and my best friend had to shake me and remind me that I just came down.

After a full night of sleep I had an enormous hangover, from the alcohol and e consumption. I still had a headache the next day. I don't usually feel low, I would but I know it's only the drug, and it's residual effects.

This experiance will not stop me from using E just smarter about the way I come down. I never take vitamins to stop the e hang over. I just recognize it for what it is and over come. Also my reactions have not decreased, they only decrease when I pop for two days in a row. I give my body, and mind time to build vitamins, and seritonin back up before I pop.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54308
Published: Mar 25, 2021Views: 172
MDMA (3) : Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)