Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Everything Was So Beautiful
LSD
by hypnoticdisco
Citation:   hypnoticdisco. "Everything Was So Beautiful: An Experience with LSD (exp54676)". Erowid.org. Jun 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54676

1 tablet oral LSD (blotter / tab)

First time LSD trip for a constant shroomer

On a clear night, I went to someone's house I didn't know that well with a new good friend of mine from treatment. I have gobbled tons of boomers in my lifetime but I had never experienced acid.

I felt like I knew what to expect: maybe to get a little uneasy because it would be very intense. But this was not so.
Yes, it was more intense. Things seemed to move much faster than on shrooms. I ended up having sex on acid. This was something that was not planned! I saw stars, tons of them, beautiful stars,slightly deformed stars--- and the scenery was always immaculate. I studied everything, because there was so much demention, and it didn't have any similar hallucinations to shrooms. This was an individualized drug, I must say. Completely unexpected. I remember looking at a Kurt Cobain poster. Kurt was winking, smiling and even slightly flirting with me through his stares.I laughed at lot, this drug is so beautiful, I seemed to be seeing chinese dragons in trees and such, it was SO beautiful. Everything was.

The next 2 days I felt a little dead/emotionless but it all comes back.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54676
Published: Jun 17, 2018Views: 547
LSD (2) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Sex Discussion (14), Unknown Context (20)