The Man Within
LSD
by matt
Citation:   matt. "The Man Within: An Experience with LSD (exp54801)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54801

1 hit sublingual LSD (blotter / tab)

Before my first trip I had experimented with many drugs. I felt like I had explored the vastness of my mind to the extreme. While having many a high time, I had given up on drugs having the ability to take me to new realities. Shortly before my trip my life was in chaos. I was gaining weight, jobless, self indulgent, and utterly wasteful. My mindset was that of a curious 15 year old, yet I was 21. So this being my reality, a close friend procured some blotter.

I took the hit with an open mind. within an hour my friend and I felt as if we were reading each others minds. Barely having to conjure up words to express emotions. The sensation was all mental with an intense body buss. Soon however, I was in the grips of my own inner demons. My fears and thoughts were out on display for me. I realized how pathetic and immature I had been. Careless and selfish, disgusting. I changed forever that night. I realized I was a man, I had a healthy body and spirit within begging me to allow it to thrive and glow. Begging me to become a man. since this experience my life in general has improved a great deal. I exist in a new, enlightened reality. The trip is over, but just like a trip to the Grand Canyon, it's greatness will always be a memory within me. If I loose faith, I remind my self how strong I am. I believe this experience has probably been shared by many people, We are united through this...we understand.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54801
Published: Jan 18, 2018Views: 754
LSD (2) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1)